Fishing bullshit - work will be more productive
Dragnet, net, fishing trail - these are all the names of the same fishing tackle, which, having appeared several centuries ago, has turned into one of the most popular equipments for fishermen of all time. The popularity of the product is due to two main reasons: firstly, convenience and ease of use, and secondly, the lack of an unattractive prospect of returning home empty-handed. Let us consider what is the secret of such seine effectiveness.
Design features of gear
Despite the fact that dragnet for fishing has a long history, its design continues to remain unchanged. The tackle looks like this: a net web with a recessed pocket in the middle (the so-called guzir) stretched over two wings (left and right). The bottom on the pocket is supplemented with lead sinkers, and in the upper part is equipped with large white foam floats. For the convenience of transportation, there are special pull ropes on both sides of the structure.
How to use a dragnet on fishing?
Initially, the new gear is rolled up. Before starting fishing, you need to expand the net and in this form horizontally lower it into the water. For fishing, you should choose shallow water. An abandoned fishing trap will create a semblance of a wall between the bottom of a reservoir and its surface, thus cutting the way of living creatures to the bottom. Sailing above the surface of the net and rushing down, the prey falls into a pocket, from which it can no longer get out. At this time, the fishermen move the net in the direction of the coast, and the catch moves with them.
Important! You should not lose vigilance and should be constantly monitored so that production does not get entangled in nets. This is fraught not only with fish injuries but also with damage to the nylon fishing net (depending on the amount of catch).
Which net is better to buy?
To answer this the question, you need to decide where, when, and what kind of fish you plan to "open the hunt":
- for reservoirs with sharp turns you need a multi-winged fishing net;
- the aquatic environment, where there are no twisting turns, will allow you to organize productive fishing with the help of equine gear;
- if it is expected to catch large and medium varieties of prey, you need to buy a dragnet with a coarse-chain net;
- when catching small fish, fine-mesh gear is indispensable;
- if you plan to catch on an industrial-scale, you need a long tackle (the length of the blade can reach up to 200 m) and with a considerable height (more than 2 m);
- for a catch for domestic consumption, you should buy a net of short length (from 6 m) and height (from 1 m).
Also, do not forget about the material of the product. Our online store offers fishing dies buy made of kapron net canvas. Its inherent characteristics are a strength, resistance to mechanical damage, the ability to repair.
What are the main advantages of using a drawing?
Among the main advantages possessed by fishing ravings, the following factors deserve attention:
- universality: it can be used for fishing all year round and in reservoirs of any type;
- simplicity: the principle of fishing with the help of a net is available to both a professional and a beginner;
- ease of care: after application, the dragnet for fishing requires cleaning under running water and drying in a place protected from the sun;
- wear resistance: little susceptible to tearing, but in case of their appearance it lends itself well to home restoration;
- accessibility: due to the low price, every interested fisherman can buy a net in Ukraine.
Contact the consultants of the online store for help. They will answer your questions for free and will assist in choosing the right gear.
|Characteristics||Cargo - Lead (External); Material - Kapron 0.8mm; Structure. Type - With pocket|
Dragnet, net, drag 40 meters (Pocket 12m) Ø20mm
- Brand: Украина
- Product Code: Бредень, невод, волок 40 метров (Карман 12м) Ø20мм
- Availability: In Stock