Single wall nets
Single-wall fishing nets are the most popular type of fishing nets, the people simply - gill. These nets are woven from different types of net canvases and have many varieties and species. Often they are divided into classes and the quality of the net canvas, the density of the cord, as well as the quality of the manufactured product. The main feature is that this type of nets can be used absolutely on any reservoir, both when fishing from the shore and from a boat.
The main feature of the wall net is that it is very simple in its design. At the top of the net, there is a floating cable that keeps the net afloat, and at the bottom, there is a cable on which the sinkers are held between the cables and the net web is stretched.
The entire net design is attached to the sides of the codules (thick cords, approximately 5 mm in diameter) for which the net can be easily transported or tied to a bush or reed. If necessary, thanks to the codes, you can link several nets together. We would like to draw your attention to the fact that in bottom single-walled nets the number of weights considerably exceeds the number of floats, due to which the bottom of the net falls to the bottom of the reservoir.
It is worth noting that the color of the net does not matter in deep water bodies (the depth is more than 3 meters), due to the fact that the net is not visible at such depth due to turbidity.
The main features of the single-wall net are:
- This net is relatively cheaper than its closest counterparts (Finnish and three-net). Indeed, the cost of a single-wall net is thirty percent less than the cost of a higher-quality Finnish net.
“The single-wall net is very floating, thanks to the float cord, which makes it more practical in standing water. On the other hand, the bottom net has the same characteristics, but due to the greater number of sinkers, it has the advantages of fishing in depth.
- Net rebounds are made of twisted ropes or braided cord.
- Different types of sinkers are used. There may be lead, metal or the same cord with fixed weights. The net allows the use of different types of sinkers, as long as they match the weight. Using one heavier sinker can immediately lead to a net sagging. Buying a net in the shop "Sete Snasti" you get a perfectly balanced net that you can immediately use.
- Different length of nets. Often, the net is not more than 30 meters long, but on our website, you can see nets 60 and 100 meters long. Such nets are used for industrial fishing and require some level of training and experience. For lovers, a 30-meter version is perfect, which is not less catchy than its longer counterparts, just having a smaller surface area.
- Different types of materials are used in the manufacture of the net canvas. The net can be made from both nylon and nylon or Dacron. It is worth noting that to date, the most practical net of nylon, but the use of the net, for example, cotton, will also bring the required amount of catch.
A particular attention we want to identify cheap Chinese single-wall nets. In our store, these are not sold, however, it will be correct to devote a few words to them. Today, approximately 50% of the Ukrainian market is occupied by this segment. Of course, due to the low cost, there is a desire to buy them. But, be sure, they will not bring any catch or pleasure, but they can add problems and troubles. Of course, these nets are often used and bring results, but often, the amount of elapsed time does not correspond.
More detailed information you can always get from our managers during the direct purchase of goods or telephone counseling.
Shop "Sete Snasti" offers a large selection of very high-quality single-walled fishing nets at affordable prices. It is worth noting that the technical characteristics and capabilities of this net, combined with the democratic price, making them the leaders of the fishing industry.