Landing fishing net
It would seem that what could be simpler than throwing a net into a reservoir and after a certain period of time getting a good catch? In fact, everything is not as simple as it may seem. Fishing is characterized by many features and nuances that you should definitely pay attention to. One of them is the landing of a single-wall network.
Features landing fishing nets
Usually, the landing process is carried out manually, but every year the use of a shuttle or special automated devices is becoming more and more popular.
If we talk about the lower load cord of the standard network, then it is about 15-25 percent longer than the top one). Thanks to this difference, the sagging effect required for better catchment can be achieved — such networks do an excellent job of covering the catch. When it comes to making, for example, top, sagging is undesirable, because it causes the fish to become entangled in the canvas.
Proper network landing will be performed only if the process is handled by an experienced specialist who is familiar with the main nuances of the operation. He knows about the key rules and will successfully cope with the work. Of course, this can be learned independently, but far from the fact that everything will work out the first time.
Ways of landing networks
To date, planting nets performed in the following ways:
· Using milestones. It is a fairly common method. The milestone is used as an aid - it is a special ruler with notches at the ends corresponding to the distance between the nodes. Experienced professionals generally do not use landmarks, however, this method is ideal for beginner fishermen.
· "On the run." This landing method is considered a priority in manually connected networks. Its key advantage is the ability to move the network canvas along the planting thread, while improving the catchability and mobility of the network.
· Drifter. This method of landing resembles the previous one. The key difference is that there is a “leg” from rebounds to the corresponding edge. "Leg" significantly reduces the spin of the canvas on the selection.
· “In a knot”. It is the simplest type of landing networks with large cells. Differs in rigidity and reliability. It is necessary to pass the cord through the cells. The node in this case is a mandatory landing element. Professional fishermen prefer to choose a double knot - it is often used during the landing of the seine.
· On the cord. A good option for small canvases. Net fabric, which is strung with an edge, must be evenly distributed over the cord. Then, at short intervals, the cord is fixed with the help of a landing thread. One of the drawbacks of the method is the chance to skew the web
Unambiguous recommendations on how to plant fishing nets are absent, however, it is recommended to decide in advance on the concentration of fish. Also, it will not be superfluous to take into account the type of river, because different methods of planting are suitable for different reservoirs. In the case of the selection of the correct and optimal landing method for yourself, it will be guaranteed that you will be able to count on an excellent catch.